By Brad Woodberg, Rob Cameron
This entire box advisor, approved via Juniper Networks, is the correct hands-on reference for deploying, configuring, and working Juniper’s SRX sequence networking gadget. Authors Brad Woodberg and Rob Cameron offer field-tested top practices for buying the main out of SRX deployments, according to their broad box experience.
While their past e-book, Junos Security, lined the SRX platform, this publication specializes in the SRX sequence units themselves. you are going to how one can use SRX gateways to deal with an array of community requirements—including IP routing, intrusion detection, assault mitigation, unified probability administration, and WAN acceleration. besides case reviews and troubleshooting guidance, every one bankruptcy offers research questions and plenty of worthwhile illustrations.
- Explore SRX elements, systems, and numerous deployment scenarios
- Learn most sensible practices for configuring SRX’s middle networking features
- Leverage SRX method providers to realize the easiest operational state
- Deploy SRX in obvious mode to behave as a Layer 2 bridge
- Configure, troubleshoot, and installation SRX in a hugely to be had manner
- Design and configure a good safety coverage on your network
- Implement and configure community handle translation (NAT) types
- Provide defense opposed to deep threats with AppSecure, intrusion safety prone, and unified possibility administration tools